Essential Oil is a high concentration, volatile aromatic essence of plants. These natural vegetable oils are highly valued for their both aromatic and flavor properties.
Many essential oils are useful as flavors and are safe for human consumption. When used sparingly, these powerful all-natural oils can add a strong flavor and aroma to candies, pralines, icing, baked goods, soups, and marinades.
Lemon has a familiar scent and is both sour and sweet. This essential oil has many uses and is commonly used in beauty products due to its antioxidant properties.
- Can be added to foods such as tea, sauces, yogurt, vegetable seasonings and baked goods.
- When taken with
glasses of water, it can stimulate the digestive process.
- Antioxidant properties help kill viruses in the throat. Can be chewed
- When mixed with water, it can be used to gently clean the surface
- When mixed with coconut oil and applied to the skin, it protects against oxidation.
Thyme is an ancient herb with medicinal properties. It was used by Egyptians during antiseptic treatment and by Romans throughout Europe to cleanse their settlements. This herb was first mentioned in the ancient medical book Ebers Papyrus in the 16th century BC.
The thymus, which helps the immune system mature, was named thymus because it resembles the leaves of thyme
- Thymol is a well-known active ingredient in herbs.
- Can be added to foods such as soups, sauces, dressings
An essential oil that has been used since Roman times. It comes from anise or an herbal plant called anise.
- Anise has many advantages. According to a study by the Journal of Ethnopharmacology, when taken orally,
supports gastrointestinal health and also helps relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Refresh your breath with just a few drops of water for
flavored gargling foods, including many popular baked goods, sauces, etc.
- When applied topically to painful muscles and joints, it relieves pain
- Oral ingestion increases libido
- Improves memory, according to a 2016 survey
- Inhalation may help with colds and respiratory infections